The REACH development team releases new software updates on a regular basis, typically monthly. Many come directly from your input on our Feedback Forum. We communicate these updates on our monthly newsletter, which you can subscribe to by joining our mailing list, and via Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to add a “How did you hear about us?” field to your Donation Form
- Supporters Report created to delve into your supporters information and engagement with your organization
- Add Supporters to Supporter Groups directly from Reports search results
- Updates to all REACH Reports – State Search Parameter, Last Donation Column
- When generating a Report, Quick Date Ranges of Today, This Week to Date (WTD) and This Week are now available.
- A Change Log Widget has now been added to the Dashboard for all accounts. Admins can view a list of new software updates directly from their Admin Console.
- Supporters can now store multiple payment methods (any number of credit cards, checking or saving accounts) in their REACH account to be used for future donations. Admins can select from the saved payment methods should a supporter request a recurring donation use a different payment method.
- Updated icons in the Admin Console used to contact Support.
- Video Messaging in Conversations among sponsors and sponsorships is now disabled by default for new accounts. Organizations can choose to enable or disable Video Messaging.
- The Supporter Donation History table now features pagination which will display a list of 20 donations per page. This has been added to help performance issues.
- Supporter Started Conversations now require a Supporter to select a sponsorship for the conversation to ensure in case of multiple sponsorships, the admins knows which sponsorship the conversation is intended for.
- Multiple Mailchimp accounts can now be linked to your REACH Account.
- Video Messaging in Conversations among sponsors and sponsorships (Donor Portal, Donor Mobile App & Admin Console)
- Donation Levels can be added to Projects, Places and Campaigns
- Record Cryptocurrency Donations by adding a Custom Payment Type
- Ability to set number of records to display per page on any Mail Merge
- New Referral Program
- Supporter Alerts (shown in Donor Portal)
- Ability to include various giving level options for Objects (Projects, Places and Campaigns)
- Customizable Supporter Profiles
- Credit Card Expiration Notifications
- Custom Domain Update to Donor Portal and Donation pages
- Soft Sponsors Report added
- Added validation for Projects, Places, Campaigns, and Projects permalinks when edited
- Added French and Spanish translations for Donor Portal and donation pages
- QR Codes are now available
- Family Unit Sponsorships
- Attachments to Conversations are now disabled by default.
- When a new recurring donation is created, the process date is now set to the day of the month of the original donation charge.
- Added a sponsorship filter for Biggest Need
- The transaction fees checkbox in the admin panel donation page is no longer checked by default if there are no transaction fees.
- Organizations can now turn off Google’s reCAPTCHA for donations and/or their sign up and sign in pages under Account Rules and Donation Setup.
- Email Templates can now use a liquid tag to pull in the current date.
- Event Custom Form Fields are only available for viewing and editing within the Event.
- Fundraising Campaign Approval – Lists Admin Who Approved
- Past Due Calculations Revision
- SSL Encryption – All Domain Names Included
- Text Messaging – Send to Active Sponsors, Send Directly to Supporters
- Auto-Increment Numerical Code
- Filtered Reports – Export and Download
- Schedule Reports Weekly or Monthly
- Reports – Multi-Select Dropdown
- Reports – Customize Display on Summary Page
- Attaching Documents for Admin-Only Viewing
- Contribution Statements – Share with Donors Template
- Create and Embed a Donation Form
- Donor Mobile App
- Invisible reCaptcha
- Mailchimp Tag Integration
- Admin Permissions for Projects & Places
- Canadian Contribution Statement Updates
- Searchable Reference Number filed for Donations with Custom Payment Type
- Customizing REACH portal – No HTML Required
- Donation Details Report – Grouping
- Auto-Complete Search Function to Supporters and Sponsorships
- Framework Update
- Virtual Fundraising Options
- Fundraising Campaigns – Anonymous Donor and Amount
- Embedded Donation Forms – 1 or 3 page Option
- Sponsorship Images Import Simplification
- General Ledger Codes
- Virtual Fundraising – Gala, Product Sales, Peer to Peer Challenge
- New Donor Portal
- New Event Page Design
- Products – Increased Functionality
- File Upload Improvements
- Soft Supporters
- Admins: Primary Contact
- Disabled Supporter Daily Digest
- Birthday Filters: Sponsors Report, Supporter Exports
- Contribution Statements Updates
- Supporter Groups Updates
- Custom Payment Types
- New REACH Website
- Admins Can Update Password for Other Admins (if permissions allow)
- Contribution Statements: ID, Listed as Activity, Specify Country, Customize HTML
- Managed Missions Integration
- New Sponsorship Albums
- Custom Donation Link Builder
- Sponsorship Birthday Filters
- Donation Page Customization
- Redirect 404 Page Customization
- Mail Merge Translation
- Export Supporter Lists into Numbers and Google Sheets
- Failed Recurring Donation Email Template Customization
- Batch Donation Email Template Customization
- Theme Versioning
- Customize Admin Date Format
- Custom Payment Types (Offline Only)
- Pledges in Campaigns
- Blocked Emails
- Setup Checklist
- Sponsor-Only Custom Fields
- Recording Offline Direct Deposit