REACHpay is a payment gateway directly from REACH! We offer this PCI-compliant service through Stripe Connect.
When using REACHpay as your payment gateway, you can manage your information from directly within your Admin Console.
Note: Current clients interested in using REACHpay will need to contact our Support team. We will review your account and then enable the option within your Admin Console to begin the setup process.
Once added, you will need to agree to the Terms & Conditions, complete the Payment Gateway setup process detailed below and then once your setup has been confirmed, Enable REACHpay as your payment gateway to begin accepting donations.
Agree to REACHpay Terms & Conditions
To begin, go to Settings > REACHpay
You will see the following REACHpay Terms & Conditions screen:
Click on the I Agree button.
Begin Setup Process
Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions, you will need to complete the required information within the REACHpay Setup area regarding your Organization, Officers, and Payouts.
On the Organization tab, you will need to include:
Note: This identifying information is required here to use REACHpay, as this is what is used specifically for your payment gateway.
- Organization’s Legal Name
- Doing Business As (Non-Legal Name, Optional field)
- Note: A street address is required to verify the identity of the organization. PO Boxes are not accepted.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Once entered, click Save Changes
On the Officers tab, you will need to include a minimum of one Officer.
Note: The Officer role is based on the legal structure of your organization. As an example, an Officer would typically be a board member, director, or CEO. It is not necessarily concerning what they will be responsible for doing within REACHpay, that is the Representative’s role.’ The Officer should have the status of authority and responsibility for monetary funds and legal agreements within your organization.
- Click on + Add Officer
- You must include a First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Phone, Last 4 of SSN, Date of Birth
- For Roles, check if the person is the Representative or Executive
- Note: You are required to designate a Representative and an Executive. Both are required officers, but can be the same person.
- The Representative is the person authorized as the primary representative of your organization, and requires additional personal identification be uploaded and sent via a secure message form.
- The Executive is a senior manager with significant management responsibility.
- Click Create Officer
- To add another Officer, click + Add Officer again.
- Once created, click Edit to update if necessary.
- Note: Some information cannot be changed after an officer is added. To update this information, please email us.
On the Payout Setup tab, you will need to enter your banking information that you want your payouts distributed to.
Note: REACHpay’s payouts will be distributed daily on business days, with a payout speed of 2 business days. REACH will transfer funds to your banking account each business day. The funds transferred will be for the donations received two business days prior.
The required fields are:
- Account Holder Name
- Account Holder Type
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Account Number Confirmation
Once complete, click Save Changes.
To edit this information, click Change Account. Be sure to click Save Changes once updated.
Testing Donations using REACHpay
As with any new payment gateway, we always recommend you run some test donations once REACHpay is set up.
To begin, go to Settings > Donation Setup > Payment Gateway tab.
If REACHpay is successfully configured, you will see the screen above.
Here, we provide you with various testing credit card numbers to use to test out the donation process in REACH. We recommend running some test donations as an Admin and as a Supporter.
Note: The expiry date and CVC number can be any date/number of your choosing.
To test from your Admin Console, go to Donations > + New Donation. Enter in a test donation using the testing cards provided. Be sure to check that the donation was successful.
To test as a Supporter, go to your public REACH site, and add a donation using a testing card. We then recommend you login in to your Admin Console and review the donation to ensure it is complete.
As you go through the setup process, you will notice the Status area on the right-hand side. Once your setup is complete, your Charges and Payouts are enabled and you have completed testing on both the Admin and Supporter sides, you will have the option to Enable REACHpay.
To enable, simply click the Enable REACHpay button as shown below: