Here is a list of new features that are available on the latest REACH Themes.
Note: We always recommend that you stay current as new REACH Themes and versions are released. This will ensure you benefit from the most up-to-date REACH features as well as ensuring that any Theme fixes (minor misspellings, button errors, etc.) are corrected.
For instructions are how to update your REACH Theme, please see our Updating your REACH Theme article.
Quartz 2.1 and Ruby 2.1: Features Added
- Donation Levels – Provide benchmarks to your supporters detailing what each donation level will provide (ex: $50 Emergency Food Relief; $100 Healthcare; $250 Computers for Vocational Training)
- Biggest Need Filter – Denote certain sponsorships within your program as ‘Biggest Need’ allowing potential sponsors to quickly search and identify sponsorships within your program that have a considerable, urgent need
- Ordering and Filtering Sponsorships – Include additional sponsorship filters and have the ability to turn the filters on and off as desired
- Family Unit Sponsorships – Associate siblings or family groups among your sponsorships to allow potential sponsors to sponsor relatives of entire family units.
- Suggest Sponsorships if a Supporter Visits Missing Page – when a supporter navigates to a page that no longer exists, you can customize the page’s error message to suggest available sponsorships (shown at random)
- Show Latest Updates for Sponsorships, Projects, Places & Campaigns – when creating Messages, any updates to your sponsorships, projects, places and campaigns will appear on the home page of your REACH portal
- Newer Campaign Version – Increased functionality and improved layout
Quartz 2.2 and Ruby 2.2: Features Added
- Live Giving Thermometer – Automatically updates the donation amount on your fundraising campaigns without requiring a web page refresh. Example Campaign.
Let’s Get Social