Here is a list of new features that are available on the latest REACH Themes.
Note: We always recommend that you stay current as new REACH Themes and versions are released. This will ensure you benefit from the most up-to-date REACH features as well as ensuring that any Theme fixes (minor misspellings, button errors, etc.) are corrected.
For instructions are how to update your REACH Theme, please see our Updating your REACH Theme article.
Quartz 2.3 and Ruby 2.3: Features Added
- Products Module:
- ‘Only a few left’ option – When a Product’s inventory is at 20% or below, an ‘Only a few left’ descriptor appears
- Cart Button – A new Cart button is included on the navigation bar that populates with the number of items in the Cart
- Continue Shopping Button – A new Continue Shopping button is included once a supporter adds a Product to the Cart
- Corresponding Cart Page – If a supporter only has Products in the cart, the Cart page will no longer include sponsorship-related cart information.
- Search Bar – A search bar is now included on the Products page, allowing a supporter to search your Products
- Category Menu – When an Admin has placed Products into Categories, a Category dropdown select Menu is included on the Products main page
- Events Module:
- Layout – Updated layout of the Event page, including clearer Date and Time
- Map – If a location is entered for the Event, a Map will be shown on the Event page
- Organization’s logo – The logo will now point to the organization’s website listed for their account and not their REACH portal
- Google Analytics partial – A new partial that contains three Google trackers is now included
- Minor Bug Fixes
Quartz 2.2 and Ruby 2.2: Features Added
- Live Giving Thermometer – Automatically updates the donation amount on your fundraising campaigns without requiring a web page refresh. Example Campaign.
Quartz 2.1 and Ruby 2.1: Features Added
- Donation Levels – Provide benchmarks to your supporters detailing what each donation level will provide (ex: $50 Emergency Food Relief; $100 Healthcare; $250 Computers for Vocational Training)
- Biggest Need Filter – Denote certain sponsorships within your program as ‘Biggest Need’ allowing potential sponsors to quickly search and identify sponsorships within your program that have a considerable, urgent need
- Ordering and Filtering Sponsorships – Include additional sponsorship filters and have the ability to turn the filters on and off as desired
- Family Unit Sponsorships – Associate siblings or family groups among your sponsorships to allow potential sponsors to sponsor relatives of entire family units.
- Suggest Sponsorships if a Supporter Visits Missing Page – when a supporter navigates to a page that no longer exists, you can customize the page’s error message to suggest available sponsorships (shown at random)
- Show Latest Updates for Sponsorships, Projects, Places & Campaigns – when creating Messages, any updates to your sponsorships, projects, places and campaigns will appear on the home page of your REACH portal
- Newer Campaign Version – Increased functionality and improved layout