This article explains how to add Event Registrations as an Admin and a supporter.
Adding Registrations (Admin-Side)
If you need to add a registration for a supporter, you can do so from the Admin Console.
- Go to Events, locate the Event you wish to add a registration for and click on the Title of the Event
- Click on Actions > + New Registration
- If any Custom Form Fields have been created, these will appear first.
- Shirt Size is the Custom Form Field in the below example
- Select the quantity next to the Ticket Options shown
- Click Submit
- After you click Submit, on the New Donation page, type in your Supporter’s name, if they are a current Supporter, this will auto-fill, check the date, payment type, and all other additional information.
- If the ticket includes Additional Attendees, select the supporter name for each, or click + New Supporter.
- In this example, we are using the $160 Table for 8 ticket option. The registrant counts as one attendee and then there are fields to add the other 7 attendee information on the form.
- Click Create.
- If this registration requires payment, you will then be asked to enter or select payment/donation detailsif it is an Online payment type.
- Click Submit
Adding Registrations as a Supporter (Public-Side)
From the public Event page, supporters will need to click Register to complete the registration or purchase a ticket.
Registration buttons are located under Ticket Options and then again at the bottom of the Event’s page.
After clicking Register:
- If any Custom Form Fields have been included to collect information, this will be the first registration page, with any Help Text you have provided for additional information or instructions.
- They will click Next to select tickets
- From here, they will Select Tickets and quantities from the Ticket Options provided. Once a Ticket option is selected, the Tickets area will populate with the Ticket chosen, Quantity, Amount and Total.
- Click Register
- Review their Cart, click Checkout
- Note: If this is a Free event, the supporter will be taken to a Registration page to complete their contact information. First Name, Last Name, and Email are required to complete registration.
- If Payment Information is required, the supporter can Sign In to their account or enter in their Payment Details.
- Click Continue or Submit
Let’s Get Social