REACH includes an open RESTful API for our Pro and Pro Plus plan levels. These features can be used for building connections between your account and any other services that your organization uses.
Note: You must have a baseline knowledge of API development to create the integration.
To get started:
- Go to Settings > Admin User
- Click Edit next to your name to access your API Key and API Secret for authentication
- Review the endpoints that are available in our API Documentation
- Review the Example API Calls
- The REACH API is provided as an “as is” service. REACH reserves the right to alter the structure of the API at any time to better reflect changes to the REACH service.
- Maintaining the code – including any creations, debugging or updating of your organization’s interface – to the REACH API is your organization’s responsibility.
- As noted in our Terms and Conditions, REACH reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice and at any time.
For documentation on our read-only API that we no longer actively support or for additional questions, please contact our Support team.