REACH gives you the ability to use your organization’s branding throughout your site. This includes adding your logo and setting your color scheme and fonts.
- Go to Settings > Portal Branding
- Add your Logo
- Under Default Page Design, add your brand’s colors and font family
- Under Menu Design, add the colors you want shown for your site’s menu
- Under Button Design, add your desired colors for your buttons, text, background
- You can also Add Custom CSS to include your branding on your Donation Pages, Supporter Login Page and/or Donor Pages.
- Note: This can also be done under Settings > CSS Editor.
- Click Save Changes
Let’s Get Social