Your Account Rules settings allows you to manage automated actions and settings related to your supporters and your Sponsorships, Campaigns and Recurring Donations.
To review and manage your Account Rules:
- Go to Settings > Account Rules
- Review your options under all tabs to establish and set your rules
- Click Save Changes
Some notes about each tab:
- Invisible reCAPTCHA – automatically enabled for all organizations to provide further fraud protection. An organization may choose to disable reCAPTCHA if you have multiple supporters reporting invalid reCAPTCHA errors.
- We recommend disabling all supporter emails while you set up your REACH account.
- Enable Supporter Daily Digest Email – when checked, supporters will receive daily updates on ALL updates to Projects, Places and Campaigns.
- Automatically add supporters to a group – note that Groups are set up under Supporters > Groups
- If you bypass the cart page, supporters who are donating to multiple items (i.e. choosing more than one sponsorship) will not see a list of their selections prior to completing their information on the donation page.
- An Additional Donation will add a recurring donation to the sponsorship. If you do not want to provide a suggested amount, set the amount to $0.
- If ordering Sponsorships by Position, the Positions for sponsorships can be set within each Sponsorship record. Position allows you to move sponsorships up in the list displayed to the public. The higher the number means the better the rank in the list. For example a record with the position of 1000 is displayed before a record with the position of 0 or 100.
- After the number of failed donations set here, the supporter will get an Error Email which your organization is blind copied on – the donation will not try to process again until the supporter or an admin updates the payment information.
- Visit Resolving Donation Errors to see more about Failed Recurring Donations