Donors have been stepping up to support nonprofits like yours working around the globe to serve some of the areas most impacted by COVID-19.
We’ve seen it.
We saw it on #GivingTuesdayNow as many of you reached and exceeded your fundraising goals.
We’ve seen donors give to your emergency food relief campaigns, hand sanitization and water supply campaigns, teacher funding campaigns and sponsorship drives over the past several weeks.
It’s been incredible.
However, COVID-19 has created a number of fundraising challenges as your live, in-person events have been cancelled, schools have been closed and mission trips postponed.
We know you are working overtime to transform what had been your in-person events into virtual ones.
It can be an anxious process.
Will we have the same attendance?
Will donors still donate?
Will it run smoothly?
We are here to help.
There’s a myriad of online and mobile tools already built into REACH that you can incorporate for your virtual fundraising such as virtual fundraising campaigns, text to give, peer to peer challenge campaigns and product sales.
Key Benefits of Using REACH for Virtual Fundraising
- No additional cost! Virtual tools are already available
- Text to Give is included on all plans!
- Limited setup! Features are already there
- Payment gateway is already setup
- Donor’s credit card information is already stored
- Donors can access and manage their own information
- Donation receipting and reminders are automated
- Funds are automatically distributed to your organization
- Robust reporting is included
- New donor information is quickly captured and stored
- Mobile-ready for giving anytime and anywhere
If you want to learn more, please email us. We’re glad to help!